Friday, February 27, 2009

My Birthday!!






Well, you guessed it! Another year has flown by and yes I am 33 already! I have had an eventful week so far! It all started with a surprise birthday dinner at PF Chengs. My parents came down from Phoenix and I was surprised by them, Ray's parents, Kerry, Leslee and Kristel! I only started to get suspicious as we were driving over and in the parking lot!

My actual birthday night Ray's mom made me dinner...chile con carne...yummy! They got me a little cake shaped like a dog! Too cute! It was a very nice night!

I have one more birthday celebration up in Phoenix on Saturday with friends and family. Needless to say, by the time I am done I will have had enough sweets to put Willie Wonka to shame! Only to turn around and celebrate Ray's birthday on Friday! Whew!

Thanks to everyone who made my birthday so special! I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment