Monday, July 13, 2009

4th of July Week in San Diego!












I just got back from a week with friends and family in San Diego! It was a blast although it was hard to be there without Ray. We spent the 4th of July on Tom and Bonnie's boat where we anchored out in the bay for fireworks. It was freezing for us Arizonians....but soo worth it! We saw about 5 fireworks shows on the water...amazing! The rest of the week I spent with the Hothems and the Reeves at their palce in Pacific Beach. Ariah LOVES the beach and I even went down there with her a few times! She also found another love...my Starbucks drink! Gotta start her early! We went back out on the boat where we went Jet Skiing. It was fun except thanks to Tom I got completely soaked!! All worth it. Tom invited a chef from the Hotel Del Coronado on the boat to cook for us. It was delicious. It was a nice week and I am so thankful to have such great family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment